Richard Allaye Chan Jr., Partner
Sacramento Bankruptcy Lawyer | Bankruptcy Attorney Sacramento | Bankruptcy Lawyer in Sacramento
Richard Chan Jr. on Google+ - Circle Richard on Google+
Sacramento bankruptcy lawyer Richard Allaye Chan, Jr., helps people file for bankruptcy protection under the U.S. Bankruptcy code.
Bankruptcy is a tool that can stop harassing phone calls, garnishments, foreclosures, lawsuits, liens and more. A bankruptcy can assist in getting you out of debt and back on track.
You are not alone, thousands of people are seeking help from the Bankruptcy Court. Speak with an experienced bankruptcy lawyer in Sacramento and wipe your slate clean.
Bankruptcy attorney sacramento Richard Allaye Chan, Jr., provides the most comprehensive Bankruptcy services in Sacramento, San Joaquin, Solano, Stanislaus, El Dorado, Placer, Yuba, Sutter, Yolo, Tehama, Glenn, Humboldt and other surrounding counties.
- California State Bar, Member, Admitted 1994
- Nevada State Bar, Member, Admitted 1998
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, 1994, Juris Doctorate
- University of the Pacific, Stockton, California, 1989, Bachelor of Science